Audioquest Wind Interconnect Cables; Pair
Tax calculated at checkout
Additional terminations and lengths available
Please Contact Us for more details.
Water, Earth and Wind use all-new plugs, designed by AudioQuest from the ground up, and using the same expensive new tooling that makes possible the superb plugs introduced on the Red River, Mackenzie and Yukon cables. We are able to use better materials throughout the range than was previously possible, and to make more forceful cold-weld connections.
• Solid Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS) Conductors
• Triple-Balanced Geometry
• Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Air-Tubes (FEP is a Fluoro-Polymer)
• Carbon-Based 6-Layer Noise-Dissipation System
• 72V Dielectric-Bias System
• Black/Silver Braid
• Cold-welded, Hanging-Silver Plating directly over High-Purity Red Copper Plugs
(RCA or XLR)