Audience Au24 SE-i LP powerChord
Tax calculated at checkout
The Au24 SE-i is available in three different gauges. The standard is 10 AWG for the highest power components like power amplifiers. The medium power "MP" is 14 AWG and is for components between 50 and 150 watts. The low power "LP" is for components up to 50 watts.
Rhodium plated copper Plug and IEC AC power connectors, High Power, Low Impedance, Multistrand/Flexible, Superior Sound Quality
2016 – Improved wiring configuration implemented to further advance performance of original powerChord SE.
The powerChord SE-i is a low impedance design made with the finest conducting and insulating materials available in a rugged, flexible, "user friendly" configuration.
The powerChord SE-i being a low impedance design has the ability to naturally reject noise and interference and it also radiates much less energy. This improves performance and lowers the noise floor allowing for superior reproduction of low level detail as well as dynamics.
The powerChord SE-i has the unique ability to let each type of component perform optimally by quickly providing more power with better quality to your component's power supply. It does so in a flexible, durable, reliable design. In fact, all audience cords and cables are unconditionally lifetime guaranteed. If you return your defective or damaged cable audience will repair or replace it at no charge.
Au24 SE-i PowerChord
The Au24 SE-i powerChord is named Au24 because it is constructed using 684 strands of high purity OHNO (mono crystal) copper strands, the same as used in all other Audience Au24 interconnect and loudspeaker cables.
- Mono crystal copper allows for greater passage of low level information; i.e. it is ultra high resolution.
- The Au24 SE-i powerChord is 10 AWG and ultra flexible.
- Proprietary Rhodium Plated Copper plugs standard.
- High-current, low impedance design for fast response.
- High immunity to radiated noise with minimum radiated field.
- Improves resolution and color rendition in video playback systems.
- Delivers maximum power to your music playback system.
- Widest possible bandwidth for instantaneous response to the program signal.
- Ultra-flexible for long service life and minimum damage to conductors.
- Powerful, accurate reproduction of macro- and micro-dynamics.
- Solid, articulate deep bass response.
- Far lower background noise than possible with other power cords.
- Vastly improves imaging, restores harmonic integrity.
- The only power cord that allows all components to perform at their full potential.
- International plugs available.
- Neutrik PowerCon® & other component connectors available.
- Lifetime repair or replace warranty.